Follow me.......





Monday, February 1, 2010

It's a RED month........

so, it's just gotta be good, right?

February....it's filled with red hearts, red roses, red dresses and red lipstick kisses.
In a month filled with so much red, it's destined to be filled with red letter days and red hot nights.
Fingers crossed and new red boots waiting for me to wear in hopes to make it all so....


I'm working very hard to find the good in everything.
Even though February is the shortest month of the year, there are times when it feels like it goes on and on and on and on. Blame it on the cold weather that's worn out it's welcome or maybe it's just the mid winter blues or the colorlessness of my flower garden. Whatever it is--I'm thinking that a change in thinking and a tweak in outlook might just do the trick. Considering that RED is my all time favorite color--I decided to think of February as one big RED month. That should ramp things up a notch or two.
THINK RED
and, if that doesn't work.....
try this:
In a red martini glass, of course.....
2 parts lemon vodka
1 part Cointreau
2-3 parts cranberry juice

1. Pour all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
2. Shake and strain into a chilled red martini glass.
3. Garnish with a few red cinnamon hearts!






Happy February!
Get your RED ON!

3 comments:

Jody V said...

I am soooo into that drink!! Dear God...it sounds heavenly!

You rock it Sister!! Red it is...

Jody

Anonymous said...

remember our red pick up truck.....

Kathy said...

ooh that drink sounds luscious...now I'm thirsty. I am watching The Biggest Loser. Better have water instead huh?