Follow me.......





Sunday, February 14, 2010

Taking my heart on the road........


Happy Valentine's Day!

Yes, today we are braving the snowy Pennsylvania landscape for a love-filled celebration---we're heading off to Toni's cute little college town to get a heart full of daughter love, to steal some hugs and kisses and to share a special Valentine's Day meal at a lovely little place tucked among the white-capped mountains. I've got plastic containers filled with soup from my snowbound days of marathon soup cooking, I've got a big fancy box wrapped in ribbons and bows---filled to the brim with baubles and what-nots and there's bags of dorm room staples sitting by the door ready to go. I'm donning my fun red sweater from Anthropologie, my new Brighton heart jewelry and my trusty red cowgirl boots to celebrate Valentine's Day. Patty and Mike will be pulling up in a few hours--with their SUV filled with all kinds of goodies for their girl as well--and off we will go.....to collegeland.
This is the longest I have gone without seeing my girl.......and I just can't wait!
Toni baby....mommy's coming!!!!!

May your day be special and filled with love!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Sounds like you have a full day planned. Enjoy your visit with Toni and have a Happy Valentine's Day.

Dinnerland said...

Enjoy! Thanks for the lovely comment and for following me as I journey on my road...