Follow me.......





Sunday, January 31, 2010

And then, the drunk man at the bar said......

you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life.....

Sure, he slurred a few times and almost fell off his bar stool and told us he was 57--when he looked more like 77 and his eyes couldn't focus very well. But, that's what he said. Not just once. Several times. You can ask my spirited girlfriends. They'll tell ya. Ken told me....."you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in my whole life."

Another weekend in Judiland.
Another January come and gone.
And yet, I remain, the most beautiful woman Ken has ever seen in his whole life.
Bring on February.....

2 comments:

Nessa said...

Hey Lady, that counts for a whole heck of a lot!!! Yknow, some of these moments are just the greatest fun, aren't they?? Reminds me of the day I was so proud of myself for "lapping" someone ELSE at the track after weeks and weeks of walking, getting passed by everyone else. I was SO proud and then I turned around and realized....the guy I lapped was carrying an oxygen tank with him. True story!! What the heck, every small victory counts!!!! And I'll just bet you were the MOST beautiful lady at the bar.

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

OMG, were you at that place where Angela's party was and everyone was divorced and in their 70's? (I think they were in the mob too!)