Follow me.......





Thursday, February 18, 2010

We're *THIS* close......

to FrIdAy!!!

Judiland has officially lived through and survived two full weeks of snowfall.
Two full weeks of white stuff falling from the skies.
And, lots of it.
Two full weeks of shoveling and salting and making snow mountains in our yards.
Two full weeks of struggling to get from point A to point B and worrying about what's coming next.
The thrill is gone.....
Over with.
Kaput.
Even the fact that we are *THIS* close to Friday isn't helping.

So, I am going to turn my thoughts to other things.
As I clean off my car and shovel the driveway once more......



2 comments:

Bookncoffee said...

Yep, I think we are all looking forward to spring. lol

Jody V said...

Hang in there Judi!! Yes you should do ShoeDazzle for Toni!! She would love it! I am doing ok...hopefully getting back in the game!!

Jody