Follow me.......





Friday, February 26, 2010

Good Morning FRIDAY!!!

what the hell took you so long to get here?

Come next weekend, the house will be full again.
It's Spring break at PhDland and Collegeland.
My kids are coming home.
For Spring break.
Spring break?
Spring? As in sprouting flowers, sporty little rain jackets and sherbet-colored capris?

If that's the case--I might just have to make the most of this last weekend of winter empty nesting in Judiland. So, I'm gonna go put on my boots, my hat, my scarf, my gloves and my bulky winter coat, grab the shovel and start my winter empty nest activity---digging my way out.....

Bring on SPRING........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful weekend dear friend. See ya Monday!

L

Kathy said...

How wonderful!! I know you can hardly wait to grab those two kids and give them a big hug.

Bookncoffee said...

Yeah, these spring breaks need to be more near April and not March - lol. We are supposed to go to Florida in a couple of weeks and I'm afraid it will be cold. lol