Follow me.......





Thursday, June 4, 2009

Promenading.......




We're doing the grand march here in Judiland---from the beauty shop to the salon where they do make up to the red carpet event. There's going to be primping and posing and oohing and aahing. From morning to night.....


Yes, it's prom day in my little suburban hamlet. And, there's lots to do if Toni is going to get out the door in the style she is accustomed to. But first, I am going to take my morning walk. Then I'm going drive over to Starbucks to kick my body into high gear. I'm thinking it's going to be a double energy shot morning followed by another mid day and then it will be on to regular caffeine with a gin martini chaser. Because that's the style I'm accustomed to.....

4 comments:

Jody V said...

Enjoy your special time with Toni. It sounds wonderful!!

Jody

Debbie said...

You blink your eyes and they grow up ... how does it happen? You go to sleep one night and they are small, sweet children and when you wake up they are all grown up. At least it seems that way. Enjoy...
Love,
Debbie

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

Can't wait to see pictures of "the dress"
Who's the king? Anyone we know?

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

PS. How is you father coming along?