Follow me.......





Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I am not multi-multi-tasking....I am multi-multi stressing






My to-do list is so long and so convoluted and so much about this-depending-on-that, and that-depending-on-this that I couldn't even begin to prioritize or ask for help. At the moment, there are more unknowns than knowns--which is making things even more stressful. And, then there's my natural desire to do it all, take care of everyone and everything and make sure the world is happy and filled with peace and tranquility. And, I really do want to get the dishes in the dishwasher and wash a load of underwear. And, I really have to plant my basil. As if I have a shot at any of that.....

In light of everything that's going on in Judiland with my father, Toni's upcoming graduation and celebration, Toni's getting-ready for college stuff, Vince coming home for a quick visit and Carmen fighting some pretty lousy acid reflux while doing his normal workaholic crabby behavior---my weight loss fears have taken a backseat. And, so quickly. And, even though I can still worry about keeping these pounds off, at least now I can take losing weight off my to-do list! I mean, I really did lose 100 pounds. Now, I have more time to devote to all the other fucking shit that's waiting for me to deal with it.....
I guess you can say my prayers were answered, my wish came true and I'm living the dream.


Be careful what you wish for......


3 comments:

Kathy said...

Isn't that the truth?? I think eventually everything will fall into place and you will look back and think "why was I so stressed out?" I hope Carmen feels better soon. And I hope things go well concerning your Dad. The kids? Well, they will be fine. Again I want to congratulate you on the milestone you have achieved.

Jody V said...

Hang in there Judi. I wish you luck with your Dad. And I know that Tony's celebration will be rockin!! Hope Carmen feels better soon.

Jody

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

I promise I will not think any less of you if you don't get around to planting that basil.

Just don't ever invite me to your house and think I will eat (GASP) basil that you did not grow!!