Follow me.......





Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Is it the cooties? The swine flu? A case of summeritis?


or maybe it's just the effects of my world gone mad.........


I'm just not feeling Judi-like. I'm sporting a come-and-go fever, dealing with off-and-on chills and battling all-over-aches. I've got a big time headache----everywhere. Even in my face! Ever heard that joke---is your face hurting? Well, this ain't no joke---it's killing me! Popping a few Tylenol does the trick for a little while. Once they wear off....I'm back to this godawful, pissy, miserable, unwelcome unJudi-like feeling.
Do I have some kind of mysterious infection? If so--I've got 2 words for it--FUCK OFF! I've got a loooong week of work, chores, tasks and deadlines to attend to and of course, I have my everyday variety of crisis management things to deal with. But, the biggest thing is---I've got a few parties going on--beginning at 6p m Friday and rolling right into Sunday night. This just ain't the time for feeling not-so-great.
So....Mr. Infection (I know infections are male beings.....)......get the hell out of Judiland.

5 comments:

Jody V said...

Feel better Judi!!

Jody

Moriah'sGrandma said...

Hey Judi! Congrats on the 100#. You are such an inspiration to all of us. I go on vacation and you reach the momentus goal! Toni's pictures are great (as always). I agree with my sister. . . the quiet is something to get use to, but the noise is appreciated all the more. We're routing for you! Love, Sandy

Essential Oil Premier University said...

Two words for ya sista!! Sinus Infection!!! Get to the doctor's office ASAP.

Blessings,

Sher

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

Well is it any wonder you are sick, you never take a break for cryin' out loud.
You are probably run down.

The "does your face hurt" reminds me of my mother. She always asked that to my kids and they still laugh about it.

Saw your partner in crime this weekend. Poor thing, I stuck her with one of the Italian Aunts. Talk about a "Voice of Doom!"
We should call her St. Angela from now on.

Kathy said...

I agree with the sinus infection diagnosis. I had a sinus thingy going on last week. I went and bought some sinus headache tablets and it went away. Hope you feel better by party time. No fun feeling funky in Judiland.