Follow me.......





Sunday, July 6, 2008

Sunday............a day of rest.....

If that's what you can call it. In comparison to the rest of this holiday weekend and the weeks leading up to it, today did seem quite restful. No parties. No incredible feats of kitchen workouts. Just the usual stuff--driving here and there, gabbing on the phone, organizing schedules, grocery shopping, getting the house back to some semblance of order and dragging my ass to the last Mass of the day. The sun was shining. No rain was falling. And, no chaos to compete with the usual madness that has become the cornerstone of my existence. Comfy but oh so cute shoes. Jeans that fit. Not feeling like I gained 10 pounds. And, most importantly, knowing that I successfully maneuvered the gauntlets.

As I sit here on this Sunday night, there are many things left undone. But, I'm not one of them. I am not undone. Even though Monday is only hours away, I'm ready for it. Ready to get back to the treadmill of life and back to the business of living. It will all begin again. Ready or not. Here is comes. Another week. What will a new week bring with it? What shall happen next? Stay tuned as Judi meanders her way through it all. Another week on this journey. A journey made so much easier without having to carry 76 extra pounds around with me.

No comments: