Follow me.......





Monday, July 28, 2008

Advice from the Beach.............




1600-h/Gin%26Juice.jpg">
Saving my Lapbanded world...........one drink at a time

Honestly, blog readers, this is one miracle potion in a bottle. Typically, I don't have much time to browse in liquor stores. I'm in, I'm out. I buy the same stuff. But, here on vacation....I've got time. So, there I was....heading in to pick up my favorite libation...Taqueray Gin. It was there, amongst all the gins, that I spotted a rippled bottle filled with bright green liquid. Being that I had the time....I inspected it. It said...A delicious blend of Seagram's Gin, Kiwi, and other natural flavors, Ginseng and Strawberry Juice. I was immediately inspired. Seagram's Gin & Juice--aka Green Dragon with GINSENG. Trust me, it's not called GIN-SING for nothing. Having had to give up my favorite summertime drink--Gin and Tonic (because I can no longer have carbonated beverages now that I'm lapbanded)...this stuff has saved the day. Yes, it's the GIN that made me SING. I'm not a great singer. But, with Toni's i-pod in my ears and a Green Dragon in my hand--I was one happy songbird. Toni even introduced me to a song called "Gin and Juice". Who knew? There's even a song written about it. It's not a nice song. But, still. There's a song. Trust me, if Snoop wouldn't have written the song first...I would have.
So, anyway....if you are looking for a refreshing summer party in a glass that will make you sing....try this. And, hey....you know what Ginseng does for you......

Oh, and a reminder...TOMORROW is the very LAST DAY to enter your shoe size (you can enter as many times as you want!) to win a new pair of these painted pink crocks. We'll be picking the winner mid-week so that I can drive up to the little shop up the road where they paint those shoes!

http://magee.upmc.com/SurgicalWeightloss.htm
  • http://www.lapband.com/lapband/portal.do
  • http://www.obesitylapbandsurgery.com/index.html
  • Powered By Blogger