Follow me.......





Thursday, August 12, 2010

Strap your hands across my engines.......


because baby, we were Born to Run......

Someday..... I don't know when
we're gonna get to that place
where we really want to go
and we'll walk in the sun
But till then....
tramps like us.......baby we were born to run


That's what my journey and this blog is all about.
Getting to the place where I really want to go.

And taking you along for the ride!


As I've told you before.....rock and roll is all about life and life is all about rock and roll.
And......if you didn't already know it........Bruce knows what he is talking about.
He's talking about me......and you.

Think about it.....



Thank you for strapping your hands cross my engines......

2 comments:

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

OMG, I can't believe I forgot to tell you where I stopped on my vacation last week.
I'll send pictures to your email!!!!

Kathy said...

Oh no, I forgot my shoe picture. To tell you the truth, I really don't have the kind of shoes that you do. Maybe a pair of Ugg's or my walking shoes? LOL