Follow me.......





Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mirror, mirror, on the wall......


You know how you look in the mirror on your 30th Birthday to check on the wrinkles?
Maybe that's just me....
I'm sure that's what I did!
I'm vain like that....

Well, that's what I'm doing today.....

You all know that I'm not 30.
No fooling you guys....

I'm 51 and some odd months (yes, some of them have been odd months, thank you very much)
And, I'm proud of it.
For so many reasons....

But, there's something else.....

Today is the day that I will have been doing what I do where I do it for 30 years.
30 years?
WTF..... am I old enough to be doing something for 30 years?
No, not me.
I'm not old enough to be doing anything...anything at all...... for 30 years.....
Or, am I?
Is this how I got my wrinkles?



I'm having a very hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I've been doing something adult-like for 30 years....
Like having a job....

The only thing I will say is that I'm pretty sure if I would have kept my first-day-at-my-big-girl-job outfit, I could probably still wear it today!
Big hair, big glasses, shoulder pads and all.....

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall......what's next?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Judi! So you started working when you were two right???

Luv ya, L

Christine said...

Dude that's awesome that 30 years later you could wear the same outfit!

I tried on my high school prom dress the other day. It was ridiculously big on me.

Colls said...

Congrats on the 30 years! It has to be a great feeling to know that you could fit in something you wore 30 years ago! <3