Follow me.......





Saturday, July 31, 2010

Reach out and touch......

my friends Courtney and Bob.........

I told Courtney that I have the best blog readers in all the world.
Yes, I brag about you all the time.....
That's why I'm asking for your help.
I know I can count on you.....
I just know it!

Please visit their website, read their story and you tell me if you don't fall in love with them!

They are generous, caring souls who give back to their communities and devote their professional and personal time and energies to supporting the lives of everyone around them. They are a fun, beautiful couple, with quick smiles and giving natures. And, most importantly, they dearly love each other and their families. And, not only that.....they want to share their love with children of their very own. And, I can't think of a better way to make the world a better place than to support them in bringing more beauty and joy to the world!

Unfortunately, Bob's time is very limited. That's why I am here today asking for you to become part of their future.....if you can.

So....here's what I am asking you to ask yourself---are you the person who can help Courtney and Bob?

Even if you can't personally help this wonderful young couple....please take a few moments to get the word out among people you know.
Spread the word!
It's a big, big world out there.....please help them reach every corner of it!
I know you can!!

Love knows no boundaries!
And, neither does my BLOG!!!!

Take a few moments to visit their website, read their story and learn about how you can be a part of their stories from the road....

No comments: