Follow me.......





Sunday, June 8, 2008

The Mercury is Rising.......


But I'm staying cool. Well, not really. I'm still sweating like a wild woman as I tend to all of my summer spiffing......weeding, planting, sweeping, hosing, scrubbing, fluffing, foofifying and beautifying. I'm a little late in getting it all done....the cruise interupted things a bit. It's only June and temperatures are hitting the 90's. And this is NOT the deep South! The good news is that I can actually wear tank tops and sleeveless shirts and my neighbors aren't running for cover. And, I'm having an easier time moving pots and hauling dirt....I'm not grunting and stopping every few moments for a little rest. Losing this weight has made the tasks easier. But, it hasn't made them go away. My Lapband is good but it ain't that good! So, I'm back at it.....shovel and dirt, here I come!

No comments: