Follow me.......





Friday, June 20, 2008

Hellllllo Summer..................it's me, Judi

......I just bid you farewell.
Welcome back you little hottie!
There's a new me in town and ohhhhh have I been waiting for you! I just can't wait to see what you have in store for me...........
Little tops.....no problem!
White jeans.....bring 'em on!
Strappy sandles with a kitten heel.....ooooh baby!
What's on the menu? Sassy martinis? Oh, how lovely they'll look in my thinner hands as I sit cross legged on the chaise.
A big floppy hat? Oh, yes......look at me...I'm so coy under that brim!
Road trips? Of course....I can't hide the new me in my little suburban hamlet. The world awaits me. This is a journey....afterall....
The beach? There ain't no stopping me now, darling!
Skinny dipping? Oh, summmmer......you are so naughty. Oh how I like it......

Come get me, I'm yours.....
(I double dare ya.....)









P.S......Oh, where was I yesterday, you ask? Having my last Spring fling....of course.

No comments: