Follow me.......





Friday, March 11, 2011

TGIF, SNOW, RAIN, PARADE DAY TOMORROW......

So, you know what that means?
My green hair might get wet, drool down my face and mess with my shamrocks.
Thank Got I got myself a hat.

So, if you're going....look for me, I'll be the girl in this GREEN HAT.....

We're counting down the hours until the Pittsburgh St. Patrick's Day Parade here in Judiland.
It will be a great day for THE IRISH in me....


Have a great Friday everyone and if I don't see you here on Stories from the Road tomorrow, just know that I am ShamROCKIN'.....

3 comments:

Beth Ann said...

That is one AWESOME hat!! Have a blast!

Anonymous said...

Love the hat, you're gonna look fab, can't wait to see pics.

Luv ya, L

~Lisa~ said...

Wonderful hat!! Wish I could join you for a green martini!