Follow me.......





Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 2..........enjoying the peace and quiet of the New Year....

until the house wakes up....

And so....I'm here, sipping on my tea....gazing out into the darkness....starring at the snow that's piled on the trampoline in the backyard...wondering if it would be fun to just run out there in my fuzzy leopard robe, my furry red snowflake slippers with my hair askew and remnants of mascara flaking on my cheeks and jump on it.....
I wonder what it would be like.
Cold. I'm guessing.
Yes, cold.
I'm hoping the coldness is the only thing that is stopping me.
I'm hoping that I still have enough joy in my heart and fire in my soul that if the spirit moved me to really go out there and jump on the trampoline at 6 am, I'd go......no matter what I looked like or what I was wearing.



Things are gonna change around here....for the better.I just know it.
Not that there's anything wrong with my home here on the web...at Stories from the Road....
It's just...you know....time for some redecorating and tweaking and foofing and fluffing.
The exact plans have not completely presented themselves to me....just yet.
They are still perculating.
I've been toying with a few ideas here and there.
Every once in awhile half thoughts would come to me and then get swept aside with the rigors of daily life.
This morning, I'm seeking inspiration.
And, wondering if I go out there and jump on the trampoline, something magical will happen to me.....
It's a New Year
Anything is possible.
Stay tuned.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL And, don't forget to make a snow angel while you are out there jumping!!

Hugs,
Punky

Anonymous said...

Can't wait.....

L

uh said...

I have considered putting a trampoline in for the kids and i think maybe an occasional workout. 15mins=70 calories burned, seems like it should be more, but that equals to a glass of wine! :)

Jody V said...

Jump Judi...Jump!! Then...jump for me!!

Jody