Follow me.......





Saturday, January 16, 2010

Respite from winter.........

here in my little suburban hamlet.....
Ahhhh......Saturday!
It was a great day to shed my winter coat, hat, scarf and gloves and enjoy the above-freezing temps.
Thankfully, the weather cooperated fully because it was a day of getting all those last minute things done before it's time to load up the vehicle for the trip back to college.......
Yes, I'm sad. Will it ever get easier?
But, for right now, there's a pot of soup on the stove and a plan.....
Tonight is all about that pile of magazines on the counter, that soup on the stove and all those clothes and shoes that need packed.....
Another Saturday night in Judiland.

1 comment:

Jody V said...

Sorry Judi...I am convinced it does NOT get any easier. We instead learn to cope better. Hence the spike in wine sales!!

As you always tell us...Onward!!

Jody