Follow me.......





Monday, January 4, 2010

What I did on my Christmas vacation.......

ah, the memories....that's just what I need this morning.....



I baked a little....
here's me in my very messy kitchen on my annual baking day....
I hung out with some of my favorite people......
here's Toni and I on Christmas Eve.....kicking off the holidays!
Here's Carmen and I on Christmas Eve....posing for the camera....

I enjoyed lots of RED.....
Welcome to my Christmas House!

I got dressed up in some of my finery from Christmases past (aka my niece's Ugly Sweater contest)
I took in the sites of Pittsburgh on Carmen's b-day.....me, my cute fella and my Chai Latte!



I wore a silly hat on New Year's Eve....
btw...ignore the big stain on Carmen's shirt.....
I made a yummy pomegranate punch on New Year's Day!

Yes, I survived another holiday season.......

Now, it's back to the real world......me and my head cold!

Happy First Monday of 2010!
(ugh)

5 comments:

uh said...

Wow very festive pictures! I'll bet your home smelled wonderful with all that baking!

Debbie said...

You look incredible Judi Carr !!!!!!! So festive and SKINNY !

Anonymous said...

You guys looks adorable. Glad you enjoyed all the festivities,punch looks real yummy too.Thanks for sharing your home with us. Happy New Year!

L

Kathy said...

Great pictures Judi!! You look so tiny and cute. That pomegranate punch sounds good. I'm sorry to hear you have a head cold. I've been fighting off my second cold in three weeks. I think it's pretty much gone today. Have a great week my friend.

Jody V said...

Judi...you look fuckinfabulous woman!! You are my inspiration again for 2010!!

Jody