Follow me.......





Saturday, August 8, 2009

Happy Blogoversary to me!!!!!!!!

Everything I learned, I learned from this moment on......
Thank you all for hanging out with me as I learned it.....


Morning martinis anyone?
  • 1 oz Chocolate Vodka
  • 1 oz Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
  • 1 oz Bailey's Irish Cream

Pour each ingredient into a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake well, strain into a martini glass, and serve.


That's the way...ah-ha-ah-ha...I like it!


Stay tuned for my mega-big-time-yippee-minus 100 pounds-yeah-I'm-a-hottie-wear-a-hat-bandiversary party!

I DOUBLE DARE YA.......

Two days and counting.....

2 comments:

Jody V said...

Happy Blogoversary Judi!! Wow...2 years...time flies! The picture's coming...I promise! I wouldn't miss this party for the world!!

Jody

Kathy said...

Yum!! That sounds too delicious for words. Congratulations on the Blogoversary. Enjoy your little party.