Follow me.......





Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally, I read the magnet on my fridge......

It's only been there for 3 years.




And, here's what it said....

Happiness is not a destination, it's a journey....

For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin -- real life.
But there was always some obstacle in the way, something to be gotten through first,
some unfinished business, time still to be served, a debt to be paid.
At last it dawned on me that these obstacles were my life.
This perspective has helped me to see there is no way to happiness.
Happiness is the way.
So treasure every moment you have and remember that time waits for no one.
Happiness is a journey, not a destination.



Just goes to show that a refrigerator is much more than a place for french onion dip, chocolate syrup and mayonnaise.....
Sometimes it saves you in other ways.....

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh yes, all those little obstacles are important parts in our lives.
Funny how things can be right under our noses and we don't stop to read or pay attention to them until one day we do and it's an Aha moment.