Follow me.......





Sunday, February 24, 2008

Just the highlights..........

Oh, what a weekend it was.........

*Not Your Daughter's Jeans......Tummy Tuck Jeans.......ooooh!
*Big time sale at my fav place---Coldwater Creek......$10 quilted jacket, $5 suede jacket!
*Snake skin boots.....pointy toed-kitten heel......sexy and on sale!
*A pedicure in February......am I a diva or what? OPI Apple Red!
*Caprese Salad at Il Pizziaola.......not lapband friendly. Not pretty!
*Braved ice-storm, my favorite shopping partner and I, to shop at Gabe's & Ross!
*Chai Latte Heaven!
*Lunch, Hair & Make-Up.......! It's good to be my daughter......
*Picture party! Was Toni the most gorgeous or what?
*The best crabcakes in the world, lots of wine and fun at the place where good friends meet
*Red, Yellow, White & Blue balloons tied with a ribbon to my front porch post this morning. Who did that? A secret admirer? Was it because of my new jeans and sexy boots?
*Gin Rickies at lunch.......yum!
*Southside Works with my fav shopping partner, my lovely and sweet niece and my 2 heart and soul mates---my sisters..........celebrating a gift that came along 45 years ago.......my sister Cathy (btw, I named her after my Chatty Cathy Doll).
*Worn out, everything hurts, can't think, want to curl up under a blanket........my kind of weekend.

No comments: