Follow me.......





Monday, February 11, 2008

In the dead of winter...........

Here in my little hamlet, we are in a deep freeze. So, I dream of Spring. Cute little cotton sweaters in perky colors. Wispy, colorful skirts that will blow in a cool breeze. Fashionable capri pants in happy hues. Jaunty seersucker blazers in sherbet stripes. Peep-toe shoes with sweet flirty bows and kitten heels. A new shade of lipstick----perhaps a juicy pink or a racey nectarine. A yellow rain slicker and maybe even a matching hat. Bright, shiney rain boots with a paisley print. A navy and white nautical look suit with bold red jewelry. Spray-on tan. Decadent new lingerie. White wine.
Yes, I dream of Spring.....many pounds less than my last one. It's a happy dream. It feels lighter and sweeter. It feels hopeful. It even feels a little bit sexy. Can't wait to start dreaming about summer. I have a feeling I won't be able to tell you about my dreams of summer......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All that dreaming of spring things... what, no softball cleats?

hugs,
your nike buddy