Follow me.......





Sunday, March 29, 2009

Pedicures, cupcakes, martinis, dirty dishes, energy shots, madagascar vanilla and cleaning out closets.....

......that's a weekend in the life of A Real, Non-So-Desperate Housewife of Pittsburgh.....

I left out a few things--like celebrating Uncle Patsy's 87th birthday and making French Onion Soup and Chicken Parmesean and tasting the most amazing Meyer Lemon Curd on a fluffy pound cake and then following it up by savouring a tad bit of milk chocolate frosting on the cutest little banana cupcake. In other happenings--I'm pretty sure I zonked that damn bronchial thing I've been messing with out of me....the coughing is subsiding and the head is a little less heavy. Drugs..that's all it took! But....my favorite activity of the entire weekend was---ta-da--.....I packed up those sizes 16 and 14 jeans!!
That's what I did....how about you?

3 comments:

Shaggs said...

Top weekend Judi - and now I want to have a lil sample of all of those things even those things I dont actually know what they are... I had a top weekend too! Saw cousins I havent seen for over 20 years!!!! Brilliant, didnt eat too much, certainly drank too much all up, good times! PS Love your blog, you crack me up!

The Universe said...

Judi, the Chinese say, "The best time to plant a tree was always 20
years ago. The second best time is always today."

Funny how planting trees and taking action on the life of your dreams are
the same that way.

Kathy said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend Judi. Did you ever find out who The Universe is yet? Very interesting I think.