Follow me.......





Saturday, May 10, 2008

Celebrations! Angela's 50th, Bandiversary and Shoes.....

Celebrating Angela's 50th, my bandiversary and a great pair of shoes....oh what a night we had. Okay, I admit it.....we were only celebrating Angela's birthday. But, considering how much we celebrated....I figured I'd throw in a few extra reasons. Wouldn't want anyone thinking only one celebration kept us out all night. Yes, you heard it here....all night. Longer than when we celebrated her 40th birthday! We are getting better with age. See for yourself.....
Oh, and the shoes you ask.......look here.....aren't they worth celebrating?

Those are the shoes I stayed out all night in. Aren't they adorable? If you ask me....one great pair of shoes deserve another. So, that's what I did today. Some people take 2 Advil and go to bed. Me? I go to my fav shoe store and buy a pair of amazing shoes. Look at them....tell me if you don't agree! Aren't they delicious?


Considering how much they cost, I also bought them to celebrate my bandiversary. And, I might as well throw Angela's 50th into the the mix because they really were ridiculously expensive. And Mother's Day. Oh, and the fact that it's a Saturday. Oh, and because the rain stopped. Oh....yeah......and because I can stay out all night and live another day to buy a great pair of shoes. And because I love my Lapband. Oh.....and because I lost 70 pounds. Yeah.....

No comments: