Follow me.......





Tuesday, May 13, 2008

BS-ing continues.......


Maybe these 2 girls had the very same problem. Perhaps I need to get more creative with my BS. What do you think of BH? (Big Hat) It's not quite as catchy as BS. But, I'm way past the "coming up with cutesy monikers" stage. It's Judi-force-delta time. I'm talking big guns. Big ideas. And big hats. Although I wonder..... how do these girls cover their backsides? Maybe they don't. Then again....maybe their backsides are more reveal worthy than mine. Maybe I could get 2 big hats and then bungie cord them together. Now, there's a thought. They would slide off easily. They would hide a multitude of sins. I could start a whole new fashion trend. Just a few more details and I might have it. Critical things. Like how I'll sit on that barstool in the pool? And, how will I lay on my beach chair? These are the 2 things I plan to do quite a bit of. Well, I'll just have to put on my creative hat (no pun intended....at least I don't think so) and figure that out. But, really.....I may be on to something. 2 big hats attached with bungie cords. One size fits all. I could single handedly bring back the millinary industry. I could quit my job and be on Oprah and stuff. Maybe write a book. Maybe even get a BS degree. Maybe even get my own TV show. Oh, this could be BIG. BIG BS.

1 comment:

Daffodil Hill said...

I love you, Judi. Thanks for making me laugh! ; )