Follow me.......





Sunday, April 29, 2012

Style is your best revenge.......


I firmly believe that a girl should never leave the house in sweats.  We must always be prepared to meet a dashing stranger or run into an old enemy.
Or that cute boy from high school.
You know the one.
The one who still thinks it's 1976.....
Yeah, this guy....


Best story from the Pub Crawl in our little hometown......

The bouncer at one of the little neighborhood bars stops my sister as we were walking in the door.....
"Hey, how ya doing?" says the scruffy gray haired man as he puts her in a bear hug. 
"Do I know you?" she asks, trying to break from his grip
"Rob!  Rob Wilson!  We went to high school together!" he says, trying to kiss her
My sister looks rather confused
She looks at me......."my God! I went to high school with someone this old!"

2 comments:

speck said...

Lol, love it.

Sandra

Mar's kids said...

BWAH HA HA!!Although I'd be majorly squigged out by the attempted smooch - EW.