Follow me.......





Saturday, April 28, 2012

You can take the girl out of her little hometown....

but you can't take the little hometown out of the girl!

Today, I am celebrating my roots.......I'm visiting the faces and the places of my young life....

I'm going to do a little grown up playing (aka winey lunch and shopping) with my bestest neighborhood playmate......


Then, I'm going to roam the streets of my little childhood hometown....aka....I'm doing The Pub Tour to save our beloved hometown swimming pool with bunches of other hometown folks.....including my husband, my sister, a few cousins, some good friends and all the rest.....


After it's all said and done, I'm gonna ride the trolley back to my grown-up girl hometown.....



But, before any of that happens.....I've got a little date with the guy who made that little hometown our home....my father......
My dad on his 91st birthday!!!

I hope your Saturday is  also filled with lovely faces and wonderful places!

1 comment:

Mar's kids said...

Have fun! and Happy Birthday to your papa - he looks like a sweetheart :)