Follow me.......





Thursday, April 26, 2012

LIPSTICK!!

...that explains everything!

This morning as I was sitting in traffic flipping through the radio stations, I came upon an interesting tidbit...
Did you know that the average woman eats over 6 pounds of lipstick in their lifetime?
Um, either did I! 
And, I ain't no average woman.
Not when it comes to things that color and shine up my lips!
Nosiree!
Given my love, love, love of lipstick and lipgloss and lipstain..... I am pretty sure that at least 60 of the 100 extra pounds I was carrying around were due to lipstick.  
Whew!
Finally, I can stop blaming my obese gene, my thyroid, pasta, nachos, chips, wine, bread, my grandmothers, my father, my mother, the good cooks in my life, Big Macs, french fries, coconut cream pie, vacations at the beach, Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, Fourth of July, Flag Day, April Fool's Day, my birthday, friends' birthdays, family birthdays, pregnancy weight, menopause, my blue eyes, late night munching, happy hour, happiness, sadness, stress, misery, going to the movies, going to the mall, going out to dinner, breathing.......


MUAH!

No comments: