Follow me.......





Saturday, April 30, 2011

When will it all end?

There's always some reason to eat.
If it's not Thanksgiving, it's Christmas then it's New Years, then it's birthday time then it's the Super Bowl then it's Valentine's Day then it's St. Patrick's Day then it's Easter then it's Royal Wedding Day then it's one of my bff's 50th birthday party.....not to mention all the random Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays!

It's another big event Saturday here in Judiland.
My friend Patty is throwing herself a bigtime 50th birthday party--complete with a cross dressing fortune teller.
So what that means is that in addition to my usual Saturday duties today, I am in charge of one of the most ginormus antipasta trays in the land.
When I say ginormus, I mean so-big-it-might-not-get-through-the-door-ginormus.
What this means is that I have an entire fridge filled to the brim with every kind of meat, cheese, olive, veggie and dip imaginable.
So, I'll be chopping and slicing and arranging and putting it all together.....all day long.
I've got my fingers crossed that I can do all of this without making it a day long meal for myself.


Off to slice and dice....

No comments: