Follow me.......





Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Visions of Macaroni and Cheese danced in my head......


What did you dream about?


This morning, I can't stop thinking about macaroni and cheese.
Because that's what I dreamed about all night long.
Macaroni and cheese. Macaroni and cheese. Macaroni and cheese.

I blame it completely on Guy Fieri.
That's what I get for having a Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives marathon last night.

I watched Sex and the City and Golden Girls reruns too.
Why couldn't I dream about wearing Manolo Blahniks while having mutiple orgasms or retiring to Florida and spending my days lounging on my lanai?
No, I dream about macaroni and cheese and wake up craving it.

Once again, I give thanks to my Lapband.
Without it, I would have to cancel my entire day so that I can stay home and eat macaroni and cheese.
My craving is that bad.

Do you think dreams have a meaning?
If so....what do you think it means when you dream of Macaroni and cheese?

3 comments:

Jody V said...

I actually just googled it. I guess everything has meaning!

Jody

Kathy said...

It means you are lacking in cheese and pasta.......lol Yum! That is definitely comfort food is it not??Now I am going to be thinking about it myself. My friend made some the other day when we went on a hike with a group and to keep it warm she put it in her crockpot and turned it on low. When we got ready to eat it, it was browned around the edges and a little dry but still wonderfully delicious. I only got about a tablespoon full it went so fast.

Darlin1 said...

It's time to make some!!