Follow me.......





Monday, April 12, 2010

Returned.......





But, not without some lovely memories.
I'm entirely too tired at the moment to share a blow-by-blow of our fun and adventure-filled weekend in New Jersey and New York City visiting with Carmen's family....so I'm just going to let the pictures below tell the story......
I'll share more later.
It's time to get on with Monday.......

Carmen and I at Thatcher McGee's Irish Pub upon our arrival in NJ

The entire Italian Pittsburgh contingency at Thatcher McGee's....

Toni and I with Teresa, Rosa and Mary....enjoying time in Mary's NJ kitchen....


And, here we are.......at the famous Brownstone! What a wonderful place! Everything was absolutely perfect for Rena's bridal shower.....
You can tell I'm very happy to be there in the land of the New Jersey Housewives.....


Cousins.....as if you couldn't tell these gorgeous girls were related!!!!
And, the happy Bride and Groom......

Yes, it was a beautiful weekend.......

4 comments:

Bookncoffee said...

Lots of smiles and happy pictures. I can tell you had a good time. Have a great week ahead.

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time. Everyone looks great nothing like spending time with family celebrating.

L

Rosa said...

I'm commenting, Aunt Judi! Great pics! :)

Jody V said...

Love the pics Judi!! Every once in awhile I bump into one of the RHWNJ. I always think of you!

You were sooooo close to my house at that Lincoln Park exit!

Give whoever you met my info. I'd like to meet her.

Jody