Follow me.......





Monday, April 5, 2010

Good friends, good food, good wine.......



and a good time was had by all.......

Here's a few scenes from our Easter Eve Italian Wine Tasting and Dinner.....


Just in case our wining and dining guests didn't know it was Easter.....there were a few decorations......yeah, just a few....







Here's Carmen and I after putting the finishing touches on the event and before the house filled up with friends and family.....

Here's the white wine section......with a few Easter sweets....
Here's my sisters.....taking a little break in the wine-ing

Here's my father.....overseeing the action...



Here's the Burrata cheese.....which was flown in on Thursday night from Italy......yum!


Here's a few winos taste testing some of the wines.....Aisling, Alexa, Martha and Toni enjoying some white wine....


Here's my brother-in-law Rich doing his duty.....carving the Easter ham (btw, I used this recipe for my ham......it was to-die-for)





Our late night after-the-wine-ing dinner.....Aisling, Alexa, Martha, Rich, Brittany and Toni


My beautiful children.....being nice to one another! There's my nephew Jared and Carmen in the background of the first picture.....


Carmen and I getting our wine on.....


More dinner......Alexa, Martha, Rich, Brittany and Vince....


The four of us......that's our friend Kevin in the mirror....



Another Easter come and gone.
Leaving behind good memories and lots of left over food (but no leftover wine!)......

Hope your Easter weekend was just as lovely.....


6 comments:

Lap Band Groupie said...

OMG I think I have met my match in holiday decorations...I crown thee queen of Easter. I love wine tastings and I'm saving that ham recipe, thanks, ours just went into the oven with the glaze on (sad, I know). Your family is beautiful and you look downright skinny!!!

Gen said...

LOVE the decorations! Beautiful. But the most gorgeous thing of all...your collarbones! Wow.

My ham was so boring, I'm doing yours next year!

Lovely pics.

Brooke said...

So cute- looks like you guys had a great time!

Gen is right, those collarbones are tres elegant!

And that cheese looked yummy.

Gerry said...

Judi!! I just checked out your Easter pics! Thanks for sharing them.

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. The kids and you guys look wonderful and so does your pretty house. Thanks for allowing us to visit with you.xoxoxox

L

Ashley said...

I know that frank and i werent there but we heard all about it sunday at my grandfathers!!! 21 bottles!!!