Follow me.......





Friday, April 16, 2010

Petite....me?

Perhaps.
But, not petite enough......
To fit into this...
(Buggy Sweepstakes at Carnegie Mellon University)

All I gotta say is......Thank God!
Not that they would want an aging staff member to steer their buggy!

Yes, friends, laying down inside of that contraption--known as a buggy--is a petite young woman. She is steering it around a course---sometimes being pushed by pushers. But, other times, she is free riding---swooping around bends and flying down shoots.
So, not only is she a petite young woman--she is also a fearless young woman!
In my 30 years of watching this event, I have often said--don't let your daughters grow up to be buggy drivers....

So, if you're in and around Pittsburgh this weekend and you want to witness this event.....check here for more info....

See you at the races........

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Thats a riot.. but even if I was Petite at any level you wouldn't catch me in tight quarters like that ... enjoyed the pix though..

Kathy said...

It doesn't look very comfortable does it? I like being higher up in the air I think. I'll bet it's fun to watch though.