Follow me.......





Monday, January 12, 2009

We interupt my regularly scheduled blogging to bring you this......

...Journey In Time.....

December 1974.....Dwight Avenue.....Dormont Divas....
Celebrating Christmas loot....
Can you tell I just got my braces off?
Doesn't Debbie look cool in those glasses?


January 2009......Country Club Road......Dormont Divas
Celebrating Debbie's grandmotherhood....
It's time for more dental work....I need those teeth whitened!
Doesn't Debbie look cool in those glasses?


Where did the time go?

3 comments:

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

Your friends glasses go so well with the paneling.

Lord knows I had my share of the glasses.

Too funny.

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

Also just got to say that i love reading all your lapband friends blogs.
Who knew!

Now if I can just get motivated at least I know I won't be alone!

Daffodil Hill said...

Too cute! : ) Glad Vince made it back ok. Sorry about the door. :/