Follow me.......





Saturday, June 1, 2013

Hello June, it's me Judi........

One of my favorite little neighborhood outdoor drinking and dining places...the courtyard at Il Pizzaiolo
Last night, a few of my gal pals and I huddled around some lovely bottles of wine and some wonderful appetizers in that lovely little courtyard sharing a few laughs and a few tears and then waving good-bye with the promise that we would do this much more often....because it's so good for the soul.  
Hopefully, we will be able to sneak a few more wine-drenched summer evenings at that courtyard before the weather turns cold again.  
But, if we don't......I am thankful that we had last night.
My soul is filled with the joy that comes with the blessings of friendships.
And my head is filled with the blessings that come with the-day-after-a-few-bottles-of-wine.....







No comments: