Follow me.......





Saturday, December 26, 2009

I've been naughty......

No sooner did Santa's sleigh touch down in the North Pole after his yearly world-wide trip, my naughtiness began. I blame it all on the mini chocolate eclairs. And the wine cheese fondue. And the triple layer almond cream cake. Oh and the smashed new potatoes with roasted garlic smothered in velveteen gravy. It could have been the gooey sweet potato casserole or the hot supressata or the sharp provolone or the heavenly Seyval Blanc that we toted back from a little winery nestled in the mountains near Toni's college or maybe it was the pesto-buttered shrimp or my amazing crab cakes. Who knows. It might have all started with my two martini lunch on Christmas Eve. I'm not so sure.
But, I confess it all---right here, right now....to you, my faithful blog readers. And, I ask for your mercy. And, I beg for you to put in a good word for me with the man in the red suit. I don't want to go on the naughty list so soon...
Today is another day.
And, I promise to do much better today.
Much much better.

2 comments:

Jody V said...

I've been naughty too Judi. Very naughty....

Mountain Laurel said...

So funny. It really rings a bell with me. My naughty list is probably even longer!! I am ashamed to even list mine. :) But, today is another day, and I am pretty sure Santa doesn't begin his naughty list for next Christmas until after New Year. So we are safe for now! Happy Holidays!