Follow me.......





Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's time to......


I'll let you decide how you will get your own merry on......

As for me.....it's starts right here, right now! And, that's a promise.
I shall have zero tolerance for any damn thing that gets in my way of getting my merry on.
So, unless you want me to hit you over the head with a yule log, I suggest you put your santa hat on, stick a candy cane in your mouth and sing Jingle Bells.
Oh, and please call me Your Majesty, Queen of Christmas.
No. No.
Call me
Your Majesty, Queen of Christmas, Royal Highness of Size 10 Petite, Duchess of Thinness, High Priestess of Lapbandom and Empress of Judiland.

So merry.....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, Your Highess of all things Christmas and Rock and Roll...

Merry, merry back atcha

Jen from Oregon said...

lol...Merry Christmas!
Thanks for your supportive words on my posts, Much appreciated!

uh said...

Tis the season to be Merry!

Kathy said...

Your Majesty, Queen of Christmas, Royal Highness of Size 10 Petite, Duchess of Thinness, High Priestess of Lapbandom and Empress of Judiland, this unworthy servant of yours wishes you a wonderful and magical Christmas and the Happiest of New Years.

Eileen, Founder, Organizer, Mayor and Chief Cook And Bottle Washer of the Anger Management Girls. said...

Merry Christmas to Your Majesty, Queen of Christmas, Royal Highness of Size 10 Petite, Duchess of Thinness, High Priestess of Lapbandom and Empress of Judiland.
From one of your loyal followers!

Jody V said...

You rock it all Girlfriend!! I'll make it merry just for you!

Jody