Follow me.......





Thursday, November 8, 2012

Carry on......

It seems like the past few weeks have been a blur ......with Sandy and the election and everything that goes with two pretty major events. 
Hopefully, those who were affected by Sandy are finding their way out of the darkness and destruction.  And, hopefully--regardless if your candidate won or not--we are ready to unite with one common purpose--the betterment of our world.
Although none of it is as easy or simple as all that---I'm always hopeful for better tomorrows.
HOPE makes life so much better.....don't you think?
If you've been reading my blog for a long time (THANK YOU!), you probably know that HOPE is what I always hold on to.   Always having HOPE no matter what the circumstance gives me comfort. It keeps me moving forward.  I guess you could say it's what gets me up each morning!
 I HOPE for the best and I EXPECT the best. 
Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't work out.  And, when it doesn't work out, I HOPE there's a good reason why (and there usually is!).
I suppose HOPE is the reason why I always went on all those diets.  And, HOPE is what my Lapband gave me when those DIET HOPES didn't pan out too well.  
I guess you could say I'm a girl all about HOPE. 
Trust me, it's good to have HOPE.



I leave you with those thoughts.......I'll be back next Tuesday! 

No comments: