Follow me.......





Sunday, March 2, 2008

Road Trip!

Geesh! With all the colleges I've visited lately, you'd think one of them would give me a degree! Or, at least a dorm room.......

Yes, today we are off to visit another small Pennsylvania college town. My darling niece will going there for grad school. So, she has to attend to a few things, my sister wants to look around and they want to check out some apartments. So, we're tagging along. Now, I'm going under the guise that I want Toni to be exposed to several campuses before we head into the crush of college visit time in the Fall (she will be a high school senior.....I get teary just typing those words). But, there is a method to my madness......I want to go to Ollie's. Ollie's-----the home of good stuff cheap.

I'm just in the mood for some good stuff cheap......!



ROAD TRIP!

No comments: