Follow me.......





Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Afternoon Delight......

(you can't really click here to go shopping....sorry!)

A little earlier tonight, I described a recent afternoon of shopping to my friend Angela. I told her it was orgasmic. Angela gets it. She knows what I mean. She understands that it was way beyond pleasant. It's like this---you're so euphoric....sounds just come out of your mouth without effort. It's as if they emerge from somewhere down deep in the crevices of your soul. Soft, slow moans that erupt into throaty, nasty little purrs. Your head sort of whips back, your eyes glaze over, you arch your back and your tongue glides across your lips...... "Give me them in every color. EEEEEVVVVVERRRRRYYYYY color."

And, I am not talking about shoes here friends. Shoes are not the only things that turn me on. My repetoire is definitely not so one dimensional. Right now, I'm talking Size 14 pants. Ah-huh. Size 14. I AM TALKING 14. F-O-U-R-T-E-E-N. Those groans coming from the dressing room were not the groans of a woman trying to get a zipper up.......


No comments: