Follow me.......





Wednesday, March 12, 2014

I never want to forget.......

This girl.....
2007....at the beach....the week before my Lap Band surgery.....

Confession:  I've been slipping into some bad eating habits.  And, the hardest part of it all is that I know exactly what I am doing. 
And, it's stupid.
And, I'm not a stupid girl.
But, I'm acting like one.
It's just so so stupid.
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.
Stupid is not a good look for me....
250 Pounds is not a good look for me either.


2 comments:

FitBy40 said...

WOW, I don't recall ever seeing your before pics and I can't believe how much YOUNGER you look now! WOW.
We all slip from time to time. The important thing is that you know what you're doing and you know how to stop it.
Keep your head up and do the work, you will be fine!

Jody V said...

A couple of years ago when I was going the wrong way I actually went back to your blog and read the times when we were first banded. It actually helped. I guess getting back to basics is what we all need!