Follow me.......





Thursday, May 28, 2009

Some dieting advice from Ralph.......


"Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could. Some blunders and absurdities no doubt crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; begin it well and serenely and with too high a spirit to be cumbered with your old nonsense." -
-- Ralph waldo emerson


The best dieting advice is also the best life advice. And, visa-versa.

After 40+ years of dieting and 50 years of life here in Judiland .....I should be a fucking genius.

Which I am.

And, I've got the proof--I got a Lapband. That, my friends, was a stroke of genius! I'm still doing halleluiahs!

Like another great philosopher said....

"It ain't no sin to be glad you're alive......"
---Bruce Springsteen

Halleluiah!


No comments: