Follow me.......





Saturday, April 19, 2008

Ode to Chardonnay......


Why oh why do I drink Chardonnay?
Don't I remember our last foray?
So pretty, so innocent, so precious in my glass....
You make me so sexy , so smart..... a girl with great class,
Oh, my chardonnay, you look so harmless and sweet.....
At my lips, you make me easy, I'm weak........you sweep off my feet....
The headache, the wonderment.... what did I do last night?
Was I funny or chatty or witty and light?
Did I dance on the table or do the bump in the street?
Did I sing or shout or give a great talk?
Did I stagger or stutter or sway up my walk?
Oh Chardonnay, my darling lush drink.....
Next time you seize me, I hope to be stronger...to stop and think.
Chardonnay, oh, chardonnay, my white trouble friend, danger, oh danger in my glass.....
Why oh why my dear friend, do you knock me on my ass?

No comments: