Follow me.......





Monday, April 21, 2008

Let's Get it Over With Right Now.......

Typically, Tuesday is my post productive day of the week. But, this week is just so chalk-full of special days and celebrations I was literally shaking with anticipation when my alarm clock went off this morning. I'm not sure which day I'm most excited about. We have Primary Election Day, Earth Day, Administrative Assistant's Day, Take Our Sons & Daughters to Work Day and of course---Friday. Should I plant a tree or force a child to do my job for a day? I just don't know. There's just so much to choose from! Anyway, while I contemplate my choices, I might as well jump start this overflowing week of hoopla by sending out my very special, hand-picked and yes....oh so personal greetings to you........

Happy Monday.......Love, Judi



Happy Earth Day.......Love, Judi


Happy Primary Election Day.......Love, Judi


Happy Administrative Assistant's Day........Love, Judi


Happy Bring Our Son's & Daughters to Work Day.......
Love, Judi


Happy Friday..........Love, Judi


Sort of makes you want to run and jump head first into your week, doesn't it?
Best wishes making it through to Friday!!
(I'll be checking back with you)

No comments: