Follow me.......





Saturday, August 25, 2007

Because I'm big, blonde and beautiful........

Come on....sing it with me! Makes you feel good....doesn't it? Sing it again....."because I'm big, blonde and beautiful!". This time, tap your foot and bob your head. Give it some sass!!! You sassy thing, you! Bump it up! Come on, don't be shy! Shake it up! Got those boobs going? Ass swaying? Yeah, you got it! Come on, sing it loud! Put on the attitude! Smirk a little. Strut a little. Shoulders back. Chest out. Get that booty bobbing! Hey, even if you aren't blonde (please no blonde jokes!), belt it out with me. BECAUSE I'M BIG, BLONDE AND BEAUTIFUL!!! Give it to me good....come on now....! You got it. Now, put those hands behind your head and whip it out! Grind it to the left. Grind it to the right. You got it....! Damn, it feels so nice! Makes you want to start a congo line right there in front of your computer. It feels that good....don't it?

I am not afraid
To throw my weight around
Pound by pound by pound
Because I'm
Big, blonde and beautiful
There is nothin' 'bout me
That's unsuitable


Let's start with the "blonde" part. I won't lie---I'm not a natural blonde. At the moment, I am blonde. A sister who is a hairdresser and two weeks at the beach will do that to a girl. As for the "big" part----I won't lie about that either.....at the moment, I am big. But, I'm not naturally big. Inherited fat genes and a penchant for pasta will do that to a girl. As for the "beautiful" part. Again, I won't lie.....I'm not naturally beautiful. But, at the moment, I am beautiful. A new outlook on life and loosing a few pounds will do that to a girl.

I offer big love
With no apology
How can I deny the world
The most of me ?



If you haven't seen the movie "Hairspray"......go.

2 comments:

toni said...

hahaha cute mom, i think we have listened to this song about 100 times

Harriet Schwartz said...

Judi drivin down the road in her silver Escape, "Born to Run" playin' loud and proud.... do we need to say anything more??!!