Follow me.......





Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The PARTY is ALMOST over.......

.Yes, it's FAT TUESDAY.....
It's a party in a glass!


Way back in October, a party erupted and it hasn't stopped.
It happens every year.
Halloween arrives, followed by Thanksgiving then it's eating leftovers time and then there's  the pre-holiday party season, followed by Christmas Eve and Christmas Day and the holiday week party season then New Year's Eve followed by New Year's Day and then comfort food time and then my pre-birthday celebrations then my birthday and then my post birthday outings and then my dad's birthday and then the February work-till-you-drop week then there's Valentine's Day to be followed by President's Day of course.....
All of this arrives after a full summer of parties and weddings and barbeques and vacations and throw-caution-to-the-wind partying in the hot summer sun.
No wonder some of my pants are fighting with me.....
Although I am a party girl from way back, I think it's ALMOST time for  the party to end. 

Thank GOD for LENT! 



I am not GIVING UP anything.
I am just going to QUIT DOING SOME OF THE THINGS I WAS DOING.....as in banishing those pudding cups at night and stopping the extra snacking.....and a few other things.....

Thank God for my Catholic upbringing......

Now, it's time to finish up the party.......





No comments: