Follow me.......





Saturday, September 15, 2012

Survival of the fittest......

Somehow, I managed to survive this past week.
And, thankfully, I did not kill anyone in the process.........
 Once again, I thank my amazing energizer bunny team mates, my trusty Danskos (only the world's best shoes when you are working non stop for 24/7...on your feet!)  and last but not least.... my beloved Lapband!  . 
Our heart is in the work.........

Now,  in mere moments, I'm heading on a SECRET MISSION ROAD TRIP....
To this place.....
I would tell you where I'm going but then I'd have to kill you. 
Yeah, it's a super duper SECRET MISSION.....
It's so secret that I can't even tell you what shoes I will be wearing.....




1 comment:

Mar's kids said...

You must be exhausted after this week - I heard lots of great comments from our students, though!

And how about a hint? Pretty please?!?