Follow me.......





Saturday, May 19, 2012

STOP THE WAGON!!!!

I don't think I'll be doing the wagon tour today.
The ride is just a little too  bumpy for me right now..... 
Blame it all on my newly minted 60 year old dear friend Kate.
We just had to celebrate this milestone.
And, we had to do it with the same ghusto as we celebrated her 50th......and her 40th.
We sorta forgot about the fact that it's just a few years later. 
The good news is that we lost a lot of our inhibitions.
The not-so-good news is that we aren't as young as we used to be.
But we sure as hell know how to have a good time....that's something that's never changed. 
So, it's all good.
Except for right now.....

Excuse me while I GOOGLE "how to take care of my father after a night of  a little too much wine...."


1 comment:

Mar's kids said...

Water, water, and more water!

and Happy Birthday to Kate :)