Follow me.......





Tuesday, May 8, 2012

On with the show.....

It's been a bit of a busy few days in Judiland.
Sewing all of my empty nester oats is hard work.
Which explains why I've been AWOL these past few days.
But, it wasn't all fun and games, I can assure you.
My to-do list got a little out of hand......rendering me out of commission.
Yeah, I steam cleaned all of my hardwood floors and did a major cleaning of my kitchen and of all the bathrooms.  
Don't ask me what possessed me to do any of that.
All I can tell you is that it wasn't a bit of fun....
Thankfully, I had the opportunity to spend some time with the newspaper last night as I rested my weary bones from that awful drudgery.
That's when I came upon a very inspiration story.....about a girl right here in Pittsburgh PA who lost 120 pounds and reached her dream to run the Pittsburgh Marathon on Sunday.
And, she is a blogger.  
A blogger who stole my heart.....in as little as 24 hours!!! 
Please visit Adrian's blog....

Little Adrian has no idea I'm even posting the link to her blog so if you do give her a little love before I get a chance to stop by and do it myself........let her know I'm coming soon!







No comments: